Today I want to:
- Read a book.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee, sit, and think.
- Write in my blog, maybe even more than one entry.
- Work on making my Christmas cards.
- Start writing my various Christmas lists.
- Scrapbook a page or two.
- Bake muffins or cookies.
- Cook a wholesome meal that my family will eat and enjoy.
- Go for a long walk and savour the fresh fall air.
- Spend time just playing with my baby, not thinking about what else I have to do.
- Read a story, or maybe two or three to my 3-year-old.
Today I will:
- Do groceries.
- Wash, fold and put away laundry.
- Clean the bathrooms.
- Eat whatever I can find in my fridge for lunch.
- Tidy the mountain of toys in my basement.
- Vacuum for the umpteenth time this week (dog, please stop shedding already!).
- Do my two week meal plan.
- Come up with a plan for how to get my children the H1N1 shots without subjecting them to an 8 hour wait time.
- Nurse the baby (at least 7 times!) and attempt to feed him solids that he likely won’t eat.
- Scrape together dinner while juggling the baby and then fight with my son to eat it.
- Rush like a madwoman to clean the kitchen after dinner while my husband bathes and gets the kids ready for bed.
- Collapse on the couch with no energy left at the end of the day, look around and think, where has the day gone and why does it feel like I got nothing done?